OUR HOUSE RULES
The Barra family is pleased to welcome You to our B&B and
invites You to read our internal rules
which will be considered accepted by our Guests at the time of booking.
The rules included in it are not only those provided by law,
but those dictated by common sense and mutual respect.
Check-in is from 5:00 pm on the day of arrival. If possible we will be happy to change the timetable following appropriate prior communication of the arrival time.
Check-out is by 11.00 am on the day of departure. If possible we will be happy to change the timetable following an appropriate prior communication of the departure time. At check-out, following verification of the absence of damage caused by the Guest, a suitable receipt will be issued for all amounts paid for any reason by the Guest.
The reservation will be considered confirmed following the sending of a copy of a valid document for each Guest, including minors, to be compared with the original at check-in for sending the registration to the Police Department and of verification of the accreditation of the entire amount due for the stay. Upon confirmation of the reservation, the following will be released:
useful telephone number for the automatic opening of the door of the property upon access, for which the mobile telephone number issued by the Guest will be enabled;
code generated ad hoc for opening the apartment entrance door;
code (s) generated ad hoc for the opening of the internal door of the room (s).
In case of cancellation of the booking received more than 30 days before the scheduled arrival date, the full amount paid will be refunded; if the cancellation is communicated between 30 and 15 days before the scheduled arrival date, 70% of the amount paid will be returned; if the cancellation is communicated within 14 days before the scheduled arrival date, the entire amount paid at the time of booking will be withheld
Payment of tourist tax is required (ref. Resolution of the Municipality of Salerno n.14 dated 29/03/2019) to the extent:
- € 1.50 for each Guest greater than 12 years and for each overnight stay in the period from 1 October to 31 January of the following year;
- € 1.00 for each Guest greater than 12 years and for each overnight stay in the remaining period of the year.The tax is applied up to a maximum of 7 consecutive nights. The payment of said tax must be made at check-out in cash except in the cases of exemption provided for in the aforementioned resolution.
As current legislation, breakfast includes packaged products that do not require refrigerated storage such as assorted snacks, jam, honey, chocolate, biscuits and rusks, fruit juices, etc. If agreed in time, we will be happy to meet Your needs and / or preferences by providing specific products as much as possible. Breakfast must be consumed by 11:00 am in the local kitchen where guests will be provided with a microwave oven, an espresso machine and a cappuccino maker, and a kettle for tea, herbal tea and chamomile. It is explicitly forbidden, in compliance with current regulations, to use the other equipment (induction plates and microwave oven) in the kitchen area in order to prepare dishes different from the products supplied.
Rates include accommodation, breakfast, daily room and bathroom cleaning, daily change of bed and bath linen.
Each room has its own bathroom, independent air conditioning, free fast Internet connection and smart TV enabled for the reception of Italian and foreign channels.
IT IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED
- smoke inside the B&B premises;
- the introduction and / or use in the structure of dangerous objects, gas canisters, flammable liquids, open flame appliances, electric stoves, iron, etc.;
- allow access to unregistered Guests;
- introduce animals of any kind into the B&B premises in order to protect the health of other present and future guests who may suffer from allergies and / or intolerances.
- Inside the rooms there are small safes where You can store valuable and personal items. In any case, the Property declines all responsibility for the loss, theft and / or damage to objects owned by the Guests left in the B&B premises
- the common areas (external entrance door, b & b entrance, living room, kitchen) are subjected to video surveillance in compliance with the regulations in force issued by the Privacy Authority.
- The Property reserves the right to ask its Guests for compensation for damage and / or losses caused to the property in a willful and / or negligent manner. In the event of a dispute, Italian law is applicable and the Court of Salerno will be competent.
- with the confirmation of the booking in the terms provided in this regulation, the latter will be understood tacitly read and accepted; therefore, the non-observance of the rules contained in it will result in the immediate removal of the Guests from the structure without any right to reimbursement and with the obligation to reimburse the expenses necessary for restoring the damage caused to persons and / or things housed in the building.
Certain of Your kind cooperation, we remain at Your disposal
for any clarification and
Wish You a pleasant stay